This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
WASHINGTON, D.C. – We are tracking the latest jobs for you around the DMV.
- USA Guited Tours Customer Service Job Fair – Tuesday, February 6th 11a.m. – 2p.m.
- USA Guided Tours LLC -1155 F Street, NW, Suite 1050, Washington, DC 20004 – USA Guided Tours is in need of sharp, dynamic, think-on-your-feet, superstars to support its growing sightseeing/tour and transportation business. If you thrive in a fast-past environment, are able to solve challenges with ease, and have a natural friendly/outgoing spirit, they want to meet you. The ideal candidate will possess strong attention to detail, excellent customer service skills, and a passion for what they do.
- The Crystal City Evening Recruiting Invitational and Cocktail Reception – Tuesday, February 6th 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC – Crystal City, 300 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, VA 22202 – Meet face to face with hiring managers! All Engineering/Technology jobs require US citizenship and a minimum 2 years of industry experience on top of a degree. Some jobs require an active security clearance. All Healthcare Candidates must have a healthcare degree or certification.
- Baltimore Recruit Military Veterans Job Fair – Thursday, February 8th 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- M&T Bank Stadium, 1101 Russell Street Baltimore, MD 21230 – Come check out this free event with all of these free services for Veterans including a job fair with employers looking to hire Veterans, career readiness seminar and a free Premium LinkedIN account for one year.