This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.UPDATE: Authorities are saying the fire was caused by an electrical malfunction. MONTGOMERY CO., MD., – Montgomery County Fire department reported a house fire in the 4500 block of Curtis drive. According to their twitter account, the fire started on the deck of the house and spread inside and up into the attic. The fire has been put out. No injuries are reported at this time.