Maryland Primary Voter Guide
ANNAPOLIS, Md. – Election day is June 26 for Maryland Primaries and residents will be voting on candidates for governor, U.S. Senate, U.S. Congress, Maryland State Senate, House of Delegates, and other elected local offices that vary by county.
First of all, make sure you know where to vote. You might also want to take a look at a sample ballot so you know what to expect. If you have any other voting-related questions, they can most likely be answered here.
Now, here’s what you’ll be voting on Tuesday.
- Governor Larry Hogan is running unopposed on the Republican ticket.
- Nine candidates are running for governor on the Democratic ticket.
- Senator Ben Cardin faces 7 challengers on the Democratic ticket.
- Eleven Republican candidates seek the nomination.
- 7 out of 8 House seats in Maryland are contested.