Help Wanted: Job fairs and openings in your area
WASHINGTON, D.C. – We are tracking the latest jobs for you around the DMV.
- Maple View Flats Fair Shot Job Fair (Wednesday, March 15, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. @ Barry Farm Recreation Center, 1230 Summer Rd, SE Washington, D.C. 20020)
- Organizers say all the positions will be connected to the Maple View Flats project. There will be on-site interviews and the potential to receive an offer letter on the same day. D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser will be in attendance as well.
- Bilingual and Diversity Career Fair (Thursday, March 15, 1-4 p.m. in Washington, D.C.)
- Lat-Careers say employers at the event will meet, recruit, and interview job seekers on site. Those employers will come from fields like technology, government, education, and more. To participate you must register in advance.
- Recruitment Fair for Early Childhood Educators (Saturday, March 17, 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. @ Eagle Academy Public Charter School)
- Organizers are looking for qualified lead teachers for Pre-K through the third grade as well as special education teachers.