UPDATE: Two men released after attempting to enter NSA facility

FORT MEADE, Md. - UPDATE: Two of the three men taken into custody Wednesday after a vehicle tried to enter the NSA without authorization have been released, officials say.

One man was turned over to the Howard County Sheriff's Office for a court order to arrest him for child support. Authorities are still not releasing the names or ages of the men. The FBI investigation is still ongoing.

ORIGINAL POST: The FBI says shots were fired at the National Security Agency's headquarters at Fort Meade on Wednesday after a vehicle attempted to enter the agency's campus without authorization.

In a press conference, Special Agent in charge of the FBI Baltimore Division, Gordon Johnson, says three men were taken into custody but he would not identify them.

They are leading the investigation, but have not charged anyone as of Wednesday evening.

Johnson said the driver, as well as an NRA officer and a bystander were taken to the hospital for injuries. He could only speak to the injuries of the officer and bystander, which he said were not serious.

"At this point in time we do not believe that any of the injuries sustained were from gunfire," Johnson said.

The FBI believes the incident, which happened shortly before 7 a.m., at the Canine Road gate, is not terror-related.

"We are conducting interviews trying to figure out why they were here, that's all part of the investigation," said Johnson.

President Donald Trump has been briefed on the shooting, White House deputy press secretary Lindsay Walters said in a statement.

Aerial footage of the scene showed a black SUV that appeared to have crashed into concrete barriers.

The NSA released a statement, saying:

"This morning shortly after 7:00 AM a vehicle attempted to enter NSA's secure campus in Ft. Meade, Maryland without authorization. The situation is under control and there is no ongoing security or safety threat. Weapons were discharged in the course of the incident, which remains under investigation at this time. Several individuals were transported to area hospitals; however, preliminary reports do not presently indicate that there are injuries attributable to gunfire. The FBI is presently leading the investigation."