Help Wanted: Job fairs and openings in your area
WASHINGTON, D.C. – We are tracking the latest jobs for you around the DMV.
- USA Guited Tours Customer Service Job Fair – Tuesday, February 6th 11a.m. – 2p.m.
- USA Guided Tours LLC -1155 F Street, NW, Suite 1050, Washington, DC 20004 – USA Guided Tours is in need of sharp, dynamic, think-on-your-feet, superstars to support its growing sightseeing/tour and transportation business. If you thrive in a fast-past environment, are able to solve challenges with ease, and have a natural friendly/outgoing spirit, they want to meet you. The ideal candidate will possess strong attention to detail, excellent customer service skills, and a passion for what they do.
- The Crystal City Evening Recruiting Invitational and Cocktail Reception – Tuesday, February 6th 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Washington DC – Crystal City, 300 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, VA 22202 – Meet face to face with hiring managers! All Engineering/Technology jobs require US citizenship and a minimum 2 years of industry experience on top of a degree. Some jobs require an active security clearance. All Healthcare Candidates must have a healthcare degree or certification.
- Baltimore Recruit Military Veterans Job Fair – Thursday, February 8th 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- M&T Bank Stadium, 1101 Russell Street Baltimore, MD 21230 – Come check out this free event with all of these free services for Veterans including a job fair with employers looking to hire Veterans, career readiness seminar and a free Premium LinkedIN account for one year.