For your chance to win $500, watch Jerry Springer at 8AM, Steve Wilkos at 1PM, and Maury Povich at 2PM weekdays on DCW50 Monday, October 23rd through Friday, November 23rd. $500 during Jerry; $500 during Steve; and $500 during Maury – it’s Fast, Fun & EASY. Just look for the “word of the day” & be the 10th caller! Watch every show every day and look for the word of the day and the phone number. Begins this Monday, October 23rd. You can only win one time! 60 chances to win!
DCW50 $500 Give Away – Fast Fun & EasyOfficial Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: You must, at the time of entry, be 18 years of age or older and a permanent, legal U.S. resident or a U.S. citizen residing in Maryland, Virginia or Washington DC and within the Washington, DC Designated Market Area (“DMA”) as defined by The Nielsen Company. The DCW50 $500 Give Away – Fast Fun & Easy (the “Sweepstakes”) is not open to employees of Sponsor, NBCUniversal Media, LLC, or those employees’ immediate family members. Employees and their immediate family members of any of Sponsor’s affiliated companies, and of any of this Sweepstakes’ advertising or promotional agencies or sponsors are also ineligible. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, “immediate family members” means grandparents, parents, siblings, spouse, and children (including stepchildren). This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited and outside the eligibility area set forth above.
- TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins Monday, October 23, 2017 at or around 9:00 a.m. ET and runs weekdays through Friday, November 17, 2017 at or around 3:00 p.m. ET. To enter, watch The Jerry Springer Show (8 am ET), The Steve Wilkos Show (1 pm ET), and Maury (2 pm ET) (each, a “Show” and, collectively, the “Shows”) weekdays during the Sweepstakes Period on WDCW. A different keyword (the “Keyword”) will be displayed on screen during the one-hour broadcast of the primary run of each Show. Once the Keyword is displayed, call 202-492-6066. The 10th caller will be named a winner, subject to verification and provision of the correct Keyword. At the time of their winning call, entrant must provide all requested information, including, his or her first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, email address, telephone number, and date of birth. A potential winner will be disqualified if: (a) a potential winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (b) a potential winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; (c) a potential winner is unwilling or unable to participate in an on-air promotion; and/or (d) a potential winner does not sign and return any required documents or provide required information by deadlines set by Sponsor. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time that in Sponsor’s opinion does not comply with these Official Rules. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by and comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, late, or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, unavailability of phone lines or connections, cellular phone service, or any other technical malfunctions or inability to transmit messages or entries. Sponsor reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Keyword if breaking news or other unanticipated events prevent the Keyword announcement from occurring as scheduled. If such changes occur, they will be posted on PIX11.com. Limit one prize per person and per household.
- PRIZES & PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: There is one prize per Show each weekday for a total of three prizes per weekday, 15 prizes per week, and 60 prizes in the Sweepstakes. Each winner will receive $500, which will be awarded in the form of a $500 gift card. Total value of all prizes is $30,000. Prize is nontransferable. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value. Unclaimed prize will be forfeited, and no alternate winner will be selected. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules.
- CONDITIONS & RESTRICTIONS: Winner may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and, if so, must do so prior to receiving the prize. Winner must also present a valid photo ID prior to receipt of prize. Winner must pick up the check at the station (2121 Wisconsin Ave. NW, Suite 350, Washington DC) during regular business hours (M-F, 9 am to 5 pm) by no later than Friday, December 1, 2017. Winner may be asked to participate in an on-air promotion.
Entrants agree Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that its decision is final and binding. Except where prohibited by law, entrants agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on the entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television in connection with the Sweepstakes, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsor and/or its affiliates, without additional compensation.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (a) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Maury, NBCUniversal Media, LLC, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the or Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of prize or any portion thereof; (b) to indemnify Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes and to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to prize; and (c) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Sweepstakes itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsors, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
As a condition of entering, entrants agree: (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or related to this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court in the city of New York, to which participant submits to personal jurisdiction; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Some jurisdictions do not allow for limitations on the ability to pursue class action remedies, or certain kinds of damages, and so these limitations may not apply to you. This Sweepstakes will be governed and enforced pursuant to New York law, excluding choice of law provisions.
Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit any entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, at its sole discretion, Sponsor finds such entrant to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or if such entrant shows a disregard for, or attempts to circumvent, these Official Rules, or acts: (a) in a manner the Sponsor determines to be not fair or equitable; (b) in an annoying, threatening, or harassing manner; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Sponsor assumes no liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; or (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes. If a dispute arises regarding compliance with these Official Rules, Sponsor may consider, in its sole discretion, data reasonably available to Sponsor through information technology systems in Sponsor’s control, but Sponsor will not be obligated to consider any data or other information collected from any other source. Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules nor the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Sponsor’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance. If there is any conflict between any term of these Official Rules and any of the entry or marketing materials used in connection with the Sweepstakes, the terms of the Official Rules will govern.
- TERMINATION: If for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause that corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor terminates the Sweepstakes, it will not award remaining prizes, and it will post notice on the official Sweepstakes website and announce the termination during the Shows.
- WINNERS LIST: For the winners list, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Winners List, DCW50 $500 Give Away – Fast Fun & Easy, WDCW-TV, 2121 Wisconsin Ave. NW, Suite 350, Washington DC 20007 by no later than January 31, 2018.
- SPONSOR: WDCW, LLC, 2121 Wisconsin Ave. NW, Suite 350, Washington DC 20007.
Maury and NBCUniversal Media, LLC are not sponsors of the Sweepstakes and are not involved in the administration of the Sweepstakes in any way.