Road closures for Friday’s March for Life
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The annual March for Life is set to take place in Washington, D.C. on Friday. The Metropolitan Police Department has announced which roads will be closed during the March. Metro also announced several changes to their schedule.
According to Metro, regular rush hour service is scheduled for Friday during the morning and afternoon. Metro will also add extra trains, as well as longer trains, around midday to help with the crowds.
Here is a list of the streets that will be closed during the March for Life:
- F Street NW between 6th Street NW and 7th Street NW from 7:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Rolling Street Closures on 7th Street NW, from F Street to Jefferson Drive NW starting at approximately 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
- USPP will close 15th Street between Independence Avenue and Constitution Ave at approximately 6:00 am
- USPP will close Constitution Ave at 17th Street to 15th Street at approximately 9:00 am
- 15th Street from Pennsylvania Ave NW to Constitution Ave NW will be closed at approximately 9:00 am
- Constitution Ave NW at 14th Street Eastbound lanes will be closed at approximately 9:00 am
- Rolling Street Closures on Constitution Ave NW, from 17th Street to 1st Street beginning approximately 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm