Apply to job openings for WDCW-TV at the Tribune Career Site using the job’s corresponding id number: http://corporate.tribune.com/pressroom/?page_id=2600
Job Title: Broadcast Designer: #2015-42229
WDCW-TV, the Tribune Media / CW Affiliate in Washington, DC, is seeking a dynamic and innovative individual for the position of Broadcast Designer.
This person is solely responsible to produce graphics and maintain station branding support for creative services, sales & marketing, and local program production. This individual specifically creates all motion graphics; produces print and social media advertising and signage; designs web graphics; and custom promotional and sales-related snipes and squeezes. The broadcast designer works collaboratively with station producers to enhance their production efforts. Tribune Media offers this distinctive opportunity in the Nation’s Capital. We support creative exploration and are seeking new and distinctive ways to promote and build WDCW-TV. We are recruiting imaginative individuals who are pursuing broadcast opportunities that reach beyond routine news graphics.
- 3-5 years experience in broadcast or cable production with a Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree.
- A thorough detailed knowledge of the Adobe suite of software (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects) as well as 3D modeling and animation using Cinema 4D or an equivalent program is required.
- Final Cut and PowerPoint experience is also required.
- VIZrt experience is preferred.
Job Title: Account Executive #2014-40498
# Positions: 1
Overview: WDCW-TV, the Tribune Media / CW Affiliate in Washington, DC, is seeking a dynamic and innovative individual for the position of Account Executive.
Duties include but are not limited to: Generating local revenue, ensuring all financial goals are being exceeded, while developing and maintaining relationships with agencies and clients
- Ability to develop and maintain direct relationships with agencies and clients to promote station image and perception
- Identify needs of advertisers and prepare custom sales presentations
- Consult with sales management on opportunities and specific needs of clients
- Develop and create new programs to maximize revenue from existing clients
- Constantly develop new business revenue streams
- Maintain a customer friendly attitude and dedication to customer needs
Bachelors degree, 1-3 years selling experience, preferably in television or other media.