Help Wanted: Job fairs and openings in your area
WASHINGTON, D.C. – We are tracking the latest jobs for you around the DMV.
- Anne Arundel Workforce Development Job Club – Wednesday, Feb. 28 from 1-3p.m. @ the Anne Arundel County Career Center- West River Room (613 Global Way Linthicum, Maryland 21090
- This event will include workshops to help you create your resume, learn about interviewing, and prepare you for future job fairs.
- Potomac Nationals Job Fair – Wednesday, Feb. 28 from 4-7p.m. @ Pfitzner Stadium (Woodbridge, Virginia)
- Organizers are looking to hire ushers, cashiers, ticket takers, parking attendants, grounds crew, and more. They are looking for outgoing, dependable, and customer service oriented workers to join their staff.
- Lansdowne Resort and Spa Job Fair – Friday, March 2 from 11a.m.-2p.m. @ Coton & Rye (44050 Woodbridge Parkway Leesburg, Virginia 20176)
- Organizers are looking for full time, part time, and summer employees to join their team. Some positions include group room coordinator, bellmen, and security officer.