Help Wanted: Job fairs and openings in your area
WASHINGTON, D.C. – We are tracking the latest jobs for you around the DMV.
- High Achievement Mentor In-Service Training – Wednesday, February 21 6:15 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.
- Marie Reed Middle School – 2201 18th Street, Northwest, D.C. 20009 – Participants will take part in several workshops geared towards understanding and teaching middle school children. Space is running out, so organizers suggest signing up soon.
- First Friday Business, Datam & Tech Virtual Event – Thursday, February 22 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- It’s a virtual career fair that recruits quality candidates and promotes networking. Register on the website and complete your profile including your resume. Then, wait by your computer during the fair’s hours for a recruiter looking for someone with your skills calls you via Skype.
- Prince George’s County Police Cadet Program for High School Graduates – Officials say the program will give selected applicants the opportunity to gain hands on experience with police work while earning college credits. The position will be salaries with benefits. Anyone between 17 1/2 – 19 1/2 with a high school diploma are eligible.