WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Three employees of a falafel food truck were rushed to the hospital Wednesday after suffering serious burns when the truck caught fire.
The fire happened in Foggy Bottom, when the truck was parked on the GWU campus. DC Fire's investigation revealed that the fire was due to improper fueling/refueling of the generator on site.
The House of Falafel truck was badly damaged in the fire. GWU students are raising money through a GoFundMe to help those who were affected by the accident.