Tina Fey and Amy Poehler reunite for SISTERS, a new film from Pitch Perfect director Jason Moore about two disconnected sisters summoned home to clean out their childhood bedroom before their parents sell the family house. Looking to recapture their glory days, they throw one final high-school-style party for their classmates, which turns into the cathartic rager that a bunch of ground-down adults really need.
Enter below for your chance to win tickets to an advance screening!
Rules and Conditions:
1. TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of Tuesday, November 24, 2015, and a legal resident of Maryland, Virginia or Washington DC currently residing within the WDCW viewing area. Sweepstakes begins on Tuesday, November 24, 2015 at 12 pm EST and ends on Wednesday, December 9, 2015 at 12 pm EST. To enter, log on to DCW50.com between 12:00 PM EST Tuesday, November 24, 2015, and 12:00 PM EST on Wednesday, December 9, 2015. (the “Entry Period”), click on either the CONTEST link or the Sisters Tickets Contest Link and complete the official entry form, submitting your name, address, email address, and phone number. Entrants must use their own name and current residential address. Entries containing technical or electronic reproductions, and e-mail entries containing attached files are not eligible and will be rejected. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entrant shall be considered the individual holder of the e-mail account (i.e., the individual to whom the entry’s email address is assigned), as shown on the email service provider’s records. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Limit one entry per person and per e-mail address. Multiple entries from the same person and/or e-mail address will be disqualified. Sponsors are not responsible for lost, incomplete, damaged, illegible, late, or misdirected entries, or for errors in mechanical transmission, technical difficulties or inability to transmit Internet entries.
2. ENTRY DEADLINE: All entries must be received between 12:00 PM EST on Tuesday, November 24, 2015 and 12:00 PM EST on Wednesday, December 9, 2015.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, twenty-five (25) winners will be selected at random from among all entries received, and will be declared “Finalists,” subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these rules. The Finalists will be notified by e-mail on Wednesday, December 9, 2015 and will have 24 hours to respond and claim their tickets. Finalists who are determined to be ineligible, who fail to timely contact the Station, or who otherwise fail to comply with or meet the requirements of these Official Rules shall be disqualified. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
4. PRIZES: Twenty-five (25) winners will receive a pair of tickets to see Sisters at AMC Mazza Gallerie on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 at 7:30 p.m. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. Only one prize will be awarded per household. If any prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value. Winners who have won a prize from Sponsor within the last six months are ineligible and will be disqualified. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited and no alternate winners will be selected. Seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
5. CONDITIONS & RESTRICTIONS. Entrants agree Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that its decisions are final and binding. Except where prohibited by law, entrants 18 years of age and older agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsor and/or its affiliates and licensees, without additional compensation. Winners by acceptance of their prize, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent companies and affiliates, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, sponsors and advertisers, from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award of, the receipt of, or the use of their prize. Sponsor is not responsible for personal injury of any prize winner incurred in connection with the use of their prize. Winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability prior to receiving their prize. Winners assume all applicable tax liability for their prize.
6. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is not open to employees of Sponsor, its parent corporations or their immediate family members, or to employees or immediate family of any of Sponsor’s affiliated companies, licensees, advertising or promotional agencies.
7. SPONSOR: Sweepstakes is sponsored by WDCW 2121 Wisconsin Ave, NW Suite 350, Washington DC 20007. Void where prohibited or restricted.
8. RULES & WINNERS’ LIST: For a copy of the rules or a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope indicating either “Sisters RULES” or “Sisters WINNERS’ LIST” by Wednesday, December 9, 2015 to: WDCW 2121 Wisconsin Ave, NW Suite 350, Washington DC 20007 or visit the Sponsor website at http://www.DCW50.com.
9. INTERNET: If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in their its discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion of the Sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. Sweepstakes rules shall be governed and enforced pursuant to the laws of the District of Columbia, excluding choice of law provisions.