Don’t miss all the excitement this weekend! The Cupid’s Undie Run is the nation’s largest organized underwear run and national fundraising event for the Children’s Tumor Foundation (CTF). DC50 will have the party bus on location; raising awareness and showing their support of Neurofibromatosis (NF).
Sponsored by MeUndies and recognized as the world’s largest organized underwear run, the event requires participants to strip off the usual workday wear and how their support for research of NF in just…their undies.
Since 2010,Cupid’s Undie Run is the event to attend!
- What: Cupid’s Undie Run – the national fundraising event for the Children’s Tumor Foundation (CTF)
- Who: 1,000+ Washingtonians running in their undies!
- Where: Pour House – 319 Pennsylvania Ave SE, Washington, DC 20003
- When: February 15 – 12:00 p.m. Party; 2:30 p.m. Run Starts
- Why: Raise awareness of Neurofibromatosis (NF) and donations to (CTF)
The minimal clothing is balanced with maximum support and commitment to keeping things “PG-13” that is putting the hilarity in charity in order to allow for fun, youthful experience!
Just take a look at last year pictures…
For more information regarding registration visit CupidUndieRun.com